Archery Talk Forum banner

Summit Viper Dimension

324 Views 3 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  Tribute2007
How big is this stand? Im lookin at buyin one and i know itll be big enough for early season when i dont have a lot of clothes on but what about during late season when it bitterly cold and i have lots of thick clothes on? Im about 6'2" and 190-200. thanks
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Just beat Terry Club
9,369 Posts
How big is this stand? Im lookin at buyin one and i know itll be big enough for early season when i dont have a lot of clothes on but what about during late season when it bitterly cold and i have lots of thick clothes on? Im about 6'2" and 190-200. thanks
You'll be fine but you'd be happier with the Goliath if your already worried about it.

· Registered
1,821 Posts
I'm about 6'2" and weight about 165-170 and I have plenty of room in it with all my clothes on. The Titan or Goliath would be a bit bigger, but I see no need for it I have plenty of room as it is.

· Registered
3,842 Posts
If you ask me all the Summit Stands are plenty big enough and might comfy. I think you'd only need the Goliath if your a bigger man but from what your saying how big you are you'll be fine. I have a Summit Broadhead and it is plenty big enough.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.