Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know where to get Super Carbon arrows? I bought some from Cabelas a few years back and no can't find them anywhere. I know Parker used to deal them but emailed them and they no longer do. I currently have some Super Carbon Magnums and would like to get more. Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
5,377 Posts
Does anybody know where to get Super Carbon arrows? I bought some from Cabelas a few years back and no can't find them anywhere. I know Parker used to deal them but emailed them and they no longer do. I currently have some Super Carbon Magnums and would like to get more. Thanks for any help.
Everything I find indicates that these are a type of crossbow bolt, maybe they used to make them for bows too?

·
Banned
2,877 Posts
Parker bow co. used to be the parent company..They were produced in a factory in Va.
No longer being produced..At least not by the same name or by Parker.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, the only thing I can find now is about the crossbow bolts. Parker told me that some of their dealers might have some left and to check with them. Thanks for the replies. I'll probably just give a different arrow a try. Is there really a difference performance wise with the different straightness of arrows? thanks.

·
Registered
4,635 Posts
A shop close to me has Gobs of them... GUN WORLD Corydon IN...look it up they will ship them to ya probably. looks like they are made by somebody new now?

I shot them like 9 years ago, they were brittle and far from what i look for in a good shaft, but maybe they have changed since then.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks, I gave them a call and they are willing to ship them to me. Do you think the Beman ics bowhunters are better than these?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts