Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
2,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
for those of you who have a super scope, are they durable? i wouldn't think so because of all of the movement in the scope with that rubber thing connecting it or what ever. if it gets knocked, medium hardness, will that throw it off or break it? just looking at the care and maintnence i have to use with this.
thankx

·
Registered
642 Posts
I shot a Super Scope NE for about 3 years or so with the Rubber Dampner and had no troubles. I now have the newer NE without the Rubber thingy and am very happy with it. I like Super Scopes very much ;)

·
Registered
212 Posts
They will hold up just fine. The rubbery thing is a vibration eliminator to reduce the risk of the scope rod breaking. I've dropped my sight 2 times on concrete with the super D scope on it & didn't break the scope. Most archery equipment is actually pretty durable & biult to hold up to hard use.......................................................DF1

·
Registered
6,639 Posts
What Mau said. I used the SuperScopes w/ the black rubber and then the more recent version with the clear to slightly reddish colored rubber dampener and both worked fine for me. Just as the newer one without the rubber dampener does now.

>>------->

·
Registered
487 Posts
I used the SuperScopes w/ the black rubber and then the more recent version with the clear to slightly reddish colored rubber dampener and both worked fine for me. Just as the newer one without the rubber dampener does now.
DITTO...these scopes are great, had the old, now have the new.:D

Cheers

1 - 5 of 5 Posts