Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
RJ
3,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not a fan of either team but, it is SB Sunday and I'll be up very early to start a pot of my home made Montana Chili.... What are you folks throwing down on tomorrow?

·
Smilin' Bob
25,077 Posts
Tommorrow is the day for my annual spinach dip bread bowl. I'm fine withjust that and it'll be polished off before dinner. :)

·
Registered
196 Posts
Doing some smoked pulled pork, so it an early start in the morning to be done by kick-off.

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Todays elk fajitas amongst other things :)

·
RJ
3,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's it? Really? What are you guys/gals grilling, stewing, baking, broiling, crockking, smoking, frying, or bringing home from Safeway for SB Sunday...... ?

·
A Man for All Seasons
2,703 Posts
I think I will load up two ponies in a trailer. I expect there wont be any crowds out there on SB Sunday.
so the feast will be bluesky and the some clipclop music. :)

·
RJ
3,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think I will load up two ponies in a trailer. I expect there wont be any crowds out there on SB Sunday.
so the feast will be bluesky and the some clipclop music. :)
Ummm... what time are you pulling out? I think that may be better than my chili for me, wifey, mom in law, neighbors, and a game I don't have a vested interest in :) So, it's beef jerky, a sandwich, and clip clops for SB sunday? You've got the right idea sir. RJ

·
Registered
4,442 Posts
Chili, wings, veggie tray, what ever else I can throw together!!

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Todays elk fajitas amongst other things :)
+1 on the fajitas, trophy. Also thinking of thin slicing tenderloin of elk, seasoned, cream cheese jalapeno rolled in the middle and roasted on the barbee ever so slightly. Bob's spinach bowl idea sounds like a winner. Homemade sausage, extra sharp cheese, and cracker platter. The usual chips assortment with chili and cheese dip. And for dessert, watch for the Doritos commercial with the hottie in the bedroom. Mmmmm, nummy!

·
Premium Member
26,857 Posts
Well Bikini contest,Cold beer,Nachos and whatever i choose to order for a Main Course,Probably Ribs or Steak,we go down to a bar in Downtown ottawa every year and drink beer,watch hot woman have a bikini contest and eat great food,oh ya and we watch the Super bowl.Go Giants!!!

·
Registered
402 Posts
Super Nachos ground beef, cheese, beans, Gaucamole, sour cream, lettuce, tomato, and a Hopefully a good game. going to try and squeeze in a little coyote calling first thing in the morning too!

·
Registered
684 Posts
for starters summer sausage,pepperoni,swiss cheese,colby,and jack cheese,little smokies, assorted mustard's and dips,w/crackers.shrimp cocktails.then for dinner grilled t-bones,filet mignon and ny strips buttered corn and asparagus spears.then pies and cakes.after all that i wont care that the Cowboys and Romo sucked again this year.

·
HillsideCustomSlings, LLC
13,455 Posts
:beer: :darkbeer: :cocktail: :cheers: :set1_draught2: :izza:

·
Registered
7,538 Posts
Well, I'm on a diet. But what about the little smokies wrapped in bacon with brown sugar sprinkled on em? MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..........................

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Spinach dip, guacamole, meat and cheese tray, rolled tacos, assorted chips and dips, and jalepeno poppers.

GO PATRIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
My Elk Hunting Home
32,335 Posts
I can't get NBC at my house... so there will be no partaking :(
Shoot.......it's on NBC? That's the only channel out of like 225 on my Direct TV that's NOT in full HD. Even the non HD channels are more HD than my local NBC station. NBC is like watching one of the old rounded TV's via analog. Once you see a game in full HD it's really hard to watch anything else.

Would be a good day for some deer or elk sausage and cheese trays.:thumbs_up

1 - 19 of 19 Posts