Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Supershoot is coming up very soon!! The dates are June We have a full weekend of events and hope to see lots of people there.. This is a 2 day combined score event with 40 targets on Saturday and 20 on Sunday, along with a separate kids' range. We'll have smoker rounds on Friday and Saturday, as well as several other novelty shoots throughout the weekend. We have a hunting seminar lined up for Saturday evening as well. There will be money dots on several of the targets so everyone has a chance to take home some extra money. Hopefully we'll see you there!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hope to see you there...

Look forward to seeing you there... It's coming quick and we're looking forward to what 2010 brings..

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Update

We're sneaking up on the $2000.00 mark for money spots, have a couple of bows for raffle, etc. Things are taking shape and it's right around the corner. We'll have money spots on the adult range, money spots on the separate kid's range, added money novelty, smoker rounds, and a milk jug novelty shoot that is a complete kick for all skill levels and ages.

I received word today that were supposed to have an African hunt to auction off as well. I will have the specifics on it tomorrow.. WooHoo!!! :dancing:

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
African Safari for Auction

I picked up the auction packet last night and it's a 5 day African Safari for 4 hunters, or 2 hunters with 2 non-hunters, which includes $2000.00 applied towards trophy fees. The hunt is with Numzaan Safaris, donated through Natural Arts taxidermy. This adds up to be a $9000.00 value..

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Word from the meadow...

I got a call today from some folks that are up at the meadow. The creek's not raging mad and the meadow is drying out nicely. Things are shaping up to make for a super Super Shoot!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts