Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up with sure-loc and their new scope design? First they said march then june now it's the end of July and they still don't have a scope to show. I was so looking forward to getting one of their new scopes but I don't think I can wait any longer. Hope they don't fall down on their sites like they have on the scope.:confused: :mad:

·
Registered
8,652 Posts
Gone the way of the Passenger Pigeon

Why wait for a Black Eagle when you can get a better scope for less money with a screw in camera lens retainer, Zeiss Lens, Zeiss coating, and sun shade for $95. Alt. Sporting Services. Its called an Arc Systeme Scope.
Jbird

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Zeiss better than Swarovski?

I dont know about that but I like my Black Eagles, they are just the right size housing and pretty good optics to my eye.

Sean

·
Registered
644 Posts
I'm with Jbird, there are better scopes out there for the money, with more options such as up pins, shades, lights,etc. I haven't seen too many people shooting Sure-loc scopes, but I'm sure the work for those who do. I'd shop around a bit, but worst case give sure-loc a call, they are pretty good with thier customer service and a good bunch of folks! IMHO

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
ArcherMatt has a point if things such as fiber optics, up-pins and such are needed. if you want a great scope w/ intention of putting a dot or ring on the lense, these are great. I have one for indoor and one for field. When I found out they were changing them, I bought up lense tubes so I'll be set for a while with mine. I do use different brand for 3d.

Sean

1 - 6 of 6 Posts