Archery Talk Forum banner

Sure loc sight what is it worth?

1066 Views 13 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  dschonbrun
I have a sure loc lite sight with third axis and many extras including single pin sight, 4 pin sight, scope with 4x and 6x lenses, and sun shade... Sight bar has about 2" cut off but is still in grea shape got rid of the target bow and i am looking to get this to a new owner as well but didnt know what a fair price would be considering i know its not gonna be anywhere near what i have into it.... Pm me with email if pics are needed. Any info appreciated thanks
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lol i know its worth more than that id keep it before i sold it for $50 but i expected a few answers like that haha

· Registered
55,450 Posts
You cut the bar up, that leaves serious doubt about the condition of the rest of it------$75 tops, sight unseen. But for me it wouldn't matter because I'm very sure it is right handed LOL.

· Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The scope and lenses alone would cover $75 easy i understand the bar is cut but its still fully functional and you wouldnt be able to tell if i hadnt told you but im honest so i am up front about it. Thank you for response just the same

· Registered
1,844 Posts
I have a supreme in great shape for sale with a brand new black knob kit uninstalled and I can't get any takers. I am asking 230 so hell, i dont even know what they go for. I know the knob and decal kit was 46

· Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Lol thanks

· Registered
435 Posts
I got newer check it sight with an 8x lens, etc, with the bar cut as described...wait for it...for....wait for it....for Free! Was added after the sale on an old target bow I got off eBay

· Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Guess it was my mistake for asking its free for me to keep it its not worth gettin rid of for $75

· Registered
2,303 Posts
"Lite" sight was the predecessor of the Supreme. Since you cut the extension bar, that component is worth nothing now.

A Supreme 550 Cage can bring about $75-100 if in good condition, the Lite Cage is probably worth $40-50. The 3rd axis leveling block, about $15-25. The scope and lens: completely depends on which model.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.