Archery Talk Forum banner

sure-loc thin pins

502 5
I just traded for a Lethal Weapon sight and I need some info on where I can get some Sure-Loc thin pins. The sights have the razor pins on them and I'm not sure if they will hold up during a hard hunting season or a 3D season.
I have looked on their website, but I can only find the pins sold as a whole mounting block. Any info would be appreciated.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1,792 Posts
I was gonna suggest the website, but...

Maybe you should call Sur-Loc, and see what they say?

Check with Lancaster's, or possibly eBay...

· Registered
1,441 Posts
I have been using the razor pins for about 5 years and have not had any problems. They are fairly tough for them being so thin. I like to have a .019" fiber that I don't mushroom the end.
I have bought replacement pins off the sure loc trailer at the national shoots. I beleive you should be able to get them right from sure loc.
If you change them and decide you would sell the razor pins let me know I might be interested in buying them.

· Registered
585 Posts
Call Sure Loc

I got mine straight from Sure Loc, just call them. They are great to deal with, have fast service and were really helpful. I can not say enough great things about thier customer service ovver the years.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.