Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which one, have shot the hogg father and loved it .010 pin was very small though thinking of a .019 pin. how does this compare with a sureloc... Open class 3d

·
Registered
653 Posts
have not shot the hogg-father but i have no complaints in reguards to my sure-loc supreme, very solid and well crafted.

·
Registered
5,342 Posts
with the surloc you can pick any housing you want. with the HF you are stuck with the hogg housing. So I would go withthe SL or a CBE or a axcell

Reed

·
Registered
18,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I do beleive the Hogg takes a 10/32 rod for any sight..... could be wrong.

·
Registered
10,682 Posts
I do beleive the Hogg takes a 10/32 rod for any sight..... could be wrong.
You're correct.
The Hogg Father is the more rugged sight but the Sure-Loc more handsome and plenty rugged enough too.

·
Steeler Fan!
1,730 Posts
with the surloc you can pick any housing you want. with the HF you are stuck with the hogg housing. So I would go withthe SL or a CBE or a axcell

Reed
Not true. I have a specialty scope and lens on my hogg father. I've owned both and the hogg is built tougher. It is one sweet sight.

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
The guy that won the 2nd leg of an IBO qualifier I shot in shot the Hogg Father in open class.

·
Registered
18,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I had a hogg father and got rid of it for a Hogg it but thinking I will get another one later this year when I set up a bow specifically for 3-d

1 - 10 of 10 Posts