Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody catch that on VH1? If not, look it up on VH1.com for the next time it's playing. I think It's on again tonight (10/7)

By FAR the best reality TV show ever. Very cool! Nuge cracks me up as he's playing with these contestants' heads.

Catch it if you can.

Erik

·
Registered
299 Posts
Yeah, I got to see it. Funny stuff. Especially the woodchuck. ;)

·
Fat Jesus
29,130 Posts
Yep

Watching it now....Where's Uncle Ted's goggles during the paintball section????? Looking bad on the paintball sport.....

·
Registered
61 Posts
I loved that show! It shows Uncle Ted as he really is I think. He is not just going on and on about one thing. It gave him a little more dimension. He tells it how it is and sure doesn't pull any punches. I like that. In fact I like him now more that I ever did in the past. He doesn't seem like such a wind bag. Now he has more filling. Not gonna say what some of it is though. LOL I also liked the way he told that little skunk haired chick how it is. Uncle Ted is cool.:cool:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Where's Uncle Ted's goggles during the paintball section????? Looking bad on the paintball sport.....
Well, he was the only one with a marker...not much chance he was gonna get hit :D

My favorite parts: Everything involving Sara (animal rights wacko) ROFL what a cry baby. There's no way she could argue with Uncle Ted and Shemaine...she lasted longer than I thought she would though.

I don't care for reality shows, but I do enjoy watching anything with Ted.

·
Registered
204 Posts
I have to admit, this show made me giggle! This is one "reality show" that I could actually stomach long enough to watch the whole thing! Uncle Ted poking fun at Reality TV in a way that only Nuge can! Hysterical!!

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
way cool show how do you get on it i think it would be a blast to hang with the nuge :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts