Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just swapped out the stock HL mods on my Evolve 35 for a new set of FL mods. I was in the "E" position and drawing 29.75" on the HLs at 80% and had to back the FL mods to the "F" position at 75% to get the same 29.75" measured draw length. Is this typical? Are all of the other specifications the same (ATA/BH/DW/DL/String/Cables/yokes)?

I'm currently at:
ATA: 35 1/16"
BH: 6 7/16"
DW: 70.5 #
DL: 29.75"
E position on FL mods

It holds and shoots well, it just seems strange to have 3/4" discrepancy on measured DL vs the PSE tune chart.

·
Registered
3,981 Posts
80% is the shortest stop position on the HL modules.

75% is the longest position on the FL modules.

The different draw stop positions influence draw length around 3/16" to 1/4" each.

So to get the same draw length at different letoffs on the respective cams, you'd need to use a different draw mentioned setting.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
80% is the shortest stop position on the HL modules.

75% is the longest position on the FL modules.

The different draw stop positions influence draw length around 3/16" to 1/4" each.

So to get the same draw length at different letoffs on the respective cams, you'd need to use a different draw mentioned setting.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
That makes sense if each position = 1/4" and I am 2 positions different. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

·
Registered
178 Posts
There is a 1/2" difference in draw length between the two mods. Look at the tune charts for the stealth EC and EF.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts