Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Lift, Run, Shoot
13,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so I just picked up a pair of Swarovski 10x42 EL binoculars. The stock strap is nice but I don't want neoprene that will trap scent and I don't want it hanging around my neck. I like the bino system as it keeps the strain off my neck and and the binocs where I need them.

But, I'm not sure of the best way to hook them up to a bino system. I want to keep the lens cover in place but have it fold out of the way when I need to use them. I tried zip ties (which I've used before) but they don't work well as the lens cover doesn't get out of the way well with them.

Anyone have any good ideas on a product I can buy to optimize the hookup or a homemade solution to do so?

·
Registered
190 Posts
I have a pair of Swarovskis and I bought the bino system made by Swaro. Just call them and get it directly, it comes with a strap that connects your binos with the lens cap so you can use them both. It works great...love the binos!

·
Excellence is tolerated.
2,994 Posts
I have a pair of Swarovskis and I bought the bino system made by Swaro. Just call them and get it directly, it comes with a strap that connects your binos with the lens cap so you can use them both. It works great...love the binos!
I agree, this works great...but the leather patch smells so bad I refuse to hunt with it. I cannot get rid of the tanning chemical smell.

I've gone to the Badlands bino case and I really like it. It will not interfere with your shot. Plus, the protection cannot be beat for those expensive binos like your Swaros.

·
Registered
723 Posts
i rigged up some zip ties and it works great,just leave it just long enough to get them on and when i pop them off they fall away nicely. alsothose little metal rings that attach your bino straps to the binos will where through the little handle they attach to so i put a zip tie in between the little mtal rings and the binos.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts