Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now after putting about 100 shots through my new Switchback over the weekend I think I can compare my mid-grade PSE Triton to the top line Switchback. I will try to describe what I notice and is a Switchback worth almost double in price.

#1 Vibration- it is the biggest and most obvious difference between the two bow's, honestly I now feel no vibration in my shooting hand as compared to the Triton. That part was a huge difference.

#2 Speed- it is obvious again in the speed difference but what I will say is the Triton does what it says it will do and the SB will do what it says it will do. So what I am saying is IT should be faster. Nothing more, nothing less.

#3 The Feel- here is another big difference to me but again I think as others have said, the grip and how it fits your hands makes the bow feel completely different. So the Grip on the SB is just so much better I guess it would have to make the bow feel better. I like the way my hand fits over the grip and how the bow balances in my hand.

#4 Too the Eye- The SB just flat out looks like it should be much more bow and it is, but again it should be. It cost's almost double.

So is the Switchback a better bow than my Triton. Sure it is, but again it better be for the price. Was it worth the price difference, I say YES. It is a lot more bow. But with a lot of things today you get what you pay for and I will still say the Triton is a great, even terrific bow for the money.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
I have a triton also and I shot the SB on friday and its a great bow. I bought my triton to see if I wanted to get back in archery after many years. Didnt what to spend alot of cash. Is the SB worth more than twice the price of my PSE? I truly dont think so. Will I kill more deer with the SB than my PSE? No. I'm I rambling? Yes. Maybe next year on the SB.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts