Archery Talk Forum banner

Switchback LD vs. Drenalin LD

373 Views 2 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  grizzlyplumber
Looking for some feedback on the (2) LD's. Starting to look for a new hunting rig and smooth draw, quiet and no hand shock, and being forgiving are at the top of my list.

Anyone shot or owned both and have some feedback?

Thanks!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· and blake and brock's dad
3,400 Posts
The dren ld is faster, quieter, lighter and holds better. But, it's also a bit longer so not exactly a ground blind bow. Both are shooters and I think you would be very pleased with either one.

· I am the Tin Man!
2,985 Posts
I had the Switchback LD, great smooth bow but not very fast. Once I shot the Drenalin LD I was hooked, now my primary bow as I sold the SB. Just depends on what you are looking for, if you want a smoother, more forgiving bow, the SB is the ticket, little more speed with longer a to a then the Dren. The SB also came with 80% letoff while the Dren is only 75%. They both shoot very differently, I took my Dren out hunting right after I bought it when I was still used to the SB, missed 2 shots under 40 yards at the same deer because I wasnt completely comfortable with it yet. It has since redeemed itself though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.