Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As stated in another post I'm looking for a switchback xt and wondering what others consider to be the best drop away rest 4 this bow. I would mainly use it for hunting. I know this might be personal preferance just like a bow but would appreciate some feedback.

Thanks Paul

·
stay calm pick a spot
3,110 Posts
i had a switchback and had the trophy ridge drop zone and loved it!!!!! very quiet and great clearance seemed to be very forgiving.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
I have a G5 Expert2 on both my Switchbacks & they work very well.

I suspect any good fall-away will work well on that bow, & you'll get as many answers as there are rests out there.

·
fall at last
3,260 Posts
I run QAD's on all of mine. Had the G5 on my alphamax last year and it was alot quieter but I ended up switching back to a QAD for the full containment.

·
Registered
279 Posts
My brother shoots a Ripcord on his Switchback. He had a QAD, but I talked him into trying the Ripcord and he loves it.

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
Muzzy makes a rest specifically to fit the Mathews riser. They are simple, infinitely adjustable, no springs or strings, no tension on your cable, full arrow containment, practically bomb proof, guaranteed no fletching contact when set up properly, and absolutely the most quiet rest there is. Nothing more can be asked for in an arrow rest. JMO.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts