Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently tried to call the sword guys and found out that the number was changed, and that in fact the company was now in new hands. I was just wondering from anyone who has dealt with the new ownership if it is still the same company that I got use to in Kentucky. These guys were awesome and I am just hoping it is still the same. I had bought so many sights from the kentucky boys that they gave me shooters prices without ever signing any papers or anything. I love these sights and hope to be able to continue doing business as long as it still has that personal touch. Let me know what you all think and thanks.

·
Registered
801 Posts
All I know is that sometime in the middle of last fall, the business changed hands. some other company bought them out. I dont know who it was or how to get a hold of them...

·
Registered
5,806 Posts
Go to the website, and it tells you who bought them out. They are in Ohio now.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Sword sights

If I remember correctly, Sword was bought by the company that makes Treelimb quivers. I believe the operation has moved and I think it is somewhere in Ohio. I haven't had any dealings with them since the sale and I too, hope things are like they were.

·
Registered
3,993 Posts
The new owners are in Ohio 1-419-956-0512. I've talked to them a couple of times, seem like nice guys.

·
Vendor
84,539 Posts
Im a dealer for Sword and Tree limb and the new owners are very nice guys to deal with . Sword sights and Treelimb quivers . Brandon is the guy to talk to with Sword Sights. He will do what ever to make sure your Happy. .

·
Registered
201 Posts
Ill agree Brandon is great to deal with.

·
Feedback- storyteller_usa
14,370 Posts
Brandon is the go to guy at Sword..

·
Registered
572 Posts
Yeah, the new owners are doing a good job. Stripped a screw in mine, called them Mon. had a new piece by Thrus. no charge. Great service.
Charlie

1 - 10 of 10 Posts