Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to buy a new Sword Twilight Hunter w/3rd axis and I can't seem to find one. I can't get anyone to answer the phone at Sword and it seems the dealers in the AT sponsors section can't keep them in stock either. Doesn't anyone want my money?:confused:

·
Registered
451 Posts
PM speedcam (Alex), he is with fox river archery(foxriverarchery.com), he can help you get what you need. However be prepared to be patient.

I have the the exact sight you are looking for on order with him right now along with a rest and some peep sights. Hoping to get a update from him soon letting me know the order has shipped.

·
Registered
509 Posts
I found some at NAS online also, and they are resonable.

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Fox River

I just put my order in with Fox River. There sight didn't show inventory like some of the others so I hope they have a few on hand.

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
I just put my order in with Fox River. There sight didn't show inventory like some of the others so I hope they have a few on hand.
ok first i gotta say...... i have not looked at the order yet as i've been locked in home because of the snow storm today..... but..... I have the camo's.... and a few other sights. I'll take a look and see then let you know.... if we don't have it, we have already re-ordered before we were out so these should be in shortly..

also..... we are trying to update our sight as fast as we can but with all the orders lately, we haven't had alot of time to update.

brendog84cj8....... i'll be in touch shortly,,,,, :wink:

speed

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.