Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm curious what everyone's thoughts are on Sword Sights compared to other sights on the market?

·
Registered
182 Posts
I have a Centurion love it!

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
Yep, they compare well against the rest of the top sights out there for quality, service, warranty...and way better on price!

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
sword rox

Ive shot the high dollar sights and I am shooting sword now and extremely happy WARRANTY ROX

·
Registered
358 Posts
Sword

sights are the bomb!
I can shoot any sight out there---but own 4 Swords...

Go talk to them directly and they'll hook you up with
your choice of pin guard, pin size/color, and # of pins...
All with 2nd/3rd axis adjustability and light w/ batts
included!

Best bang for the buck? Best bang, period!

All Day baby...

·
Fat Jesus
29,130 Posts
I've owned numerous sights from numerous companies "Many in the $200-$300 range" and I really like my Swords. I'm shooting the Sword Centurion now and I love this sight.

·
Registered
9,678 Posts
sights are the bomb!

included!

Customer service is second to none!

·
Registered
703 Posts
I put a Sword on my first Commander and a Sword is going on my second Commander when it arrives this saturday. I ahve shot a lot of other sights and have yet to find anything better for 3d or hunting.

·
<---- That's 57Loader
2,412 Posts
I've shot with an Apex and Twilight hunter and loved both of them. Extra pins are only $5 each, built like a tank, and cost less than most others.

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
i love my centurion.probably one of the best sliders out there. i will share one thing tho. replace all your screws with stainless. makes a great sight look even better and won't rust if you get caught in the rain once too often:)

·
Registered
944 Posts
I searched and searched different sights to go on my new bow,and Sword was the name that kept poping up.So I bought the Sword apex 3rd plane micro hunter,and love it.The pins pick up light very well,and they are built tough to.Pick one up you want regret it I promise!

·
Registered
649 Posts
Yes they make great sight!!!

I shoot with Toxonics, Copper John (dead nuts) and now i have a Centurian, what a great sight!! quikcly set, solid, great look, precise!!!

I just adapted a Cartel lens on it, because i must choose where goes my money, but it's perfect ^^

·
Registered
890 Posts
i love my centurion.probably one of the best sliders out there. i will share one thing tho. replace all your screws with stainless. makes a great sight look even better and won't rust if you get caught in the rain once too often:)
You havent had any trouble with the stainless screws stretching? Mine got wet and started to rust, so I sent Sword an email wanting the screw sizes so that I could replace them with stainless. They told me not to use stainless because they will stretch and sent me a sack full of screws.

To the OP. Sword makes a darn near bulletproof sight at a great price. Customer service is second to none.

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
gus,no stretching yet.i also have a viper slider that comes stock with stainless and never had a problem.:)

·
Registered
312 Posts
sights are the bomb!

included!

All Day baby...
+1

You won't go back to nothing else

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.