Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking I need to order one from lancaster you guys like in them? It will mostly be used on bowtech bows anything I should no before I order? Thanks trying to save money with Vegas coming up but I'm in need of a press.

·
Registered
812 Posts
I have the Synumn press and it lives in my bow case. Once the press is adjusted for your bow's ATA it is super easy to use and the cleat that pinches the rope is very secure. I'm pretty sure that there are no issues with the Bowtechs, but it would hurt to give Lancaster a call and double check with their technical gurus before making your purchase. Great press, takes up little space in my case.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
I have one and have used it to do several full teardowns. I agree with wilkonsonk that you might want to check and make sure it is safe to use on the Bowtech.

·
Premium Member
1,236 Posts
I looked at one for a Halon 32 - they offer a Halon X model for wide limbs, I would assume it would work on Halon/Halon 32, but Lancaster didn't know for sure and suggested I email the company... I emailed but never got any response.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Hello All, I am the Pro Shop Manager at Lancaster Archery Supply. We were able to look into this question as to whether or not the press in question will work with the Halon. The Halon X comp Press from Synumn will work for all Halon models according to Synumn. As always you can always email me if you have any questions or give me a call. We are always here to help you out. Have a Great New Year!

Chris Scott
Lancaster Archery Supply
Pro Shop Manager
[email protected]
717-394-7229

·
Registered
24,901 Posts
Works fine on my insanity, after setup for your bow it's super easy to use.

·
Registered
24,901 Posts

·
Rokslide Brendan
536 Posts
I needed to do some filing / grinding of the adapters to get it to work with my CD Turbo (not enough clearance for the large cam). And, wouldn't work with the limb stop installed.

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
I have used the press on BT fanatic for over almost 2 years. No problems...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts