Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Shootin 12's
I have a very big plano box! It so big I can put my extra sights, and even my bitz jig in there when i travel to tournys!

Get a plano that is big enough!

I say that because I had a small one then got a medium one then got a larger one, then got a huge one! LOL

SSo make sure you get one that is fitting to your needs!

Registered
I use a Stanley 19" toolbox that's gotten too small for all my stuff. I'd err on the side of too big if I were buying one now. But no matter how big you get, you'll end up filling it up...

Registered
I use a MTM Dry Box it is deep and large and has a tray that sits over the bottom of the box and has a lid compartment as well it is the largest they make. I carry a lot of tools, strings, cables, field points, broadheads, string wax, spare foam for arrow quivers, nocks and etc.

The outside I put decals from manufacturers of products I use on it also.

I use them for my trail cameras and Muzzleloading as well and they are stackable. They make a variety of sizes in these also.

LFM

Registered
I like to carry the basics and essentials with me in my bow case, and I just found a soft tool bag at Bass Pro Shops that works great. It is about 16"x 12" x about 1-1/2" thick, and is cordura nylon material. It unzips and opens like a folder, and there are a lot of pockets in it. The only bad thing is that it has Primos embroidered on it. Goes to show you that they'll put their name on anything they can, but the quality of the bag seems really good. It was only $15 or so.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.