Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 5174 Posts

·
Registered
4,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought one, cell cam made by tactacam. $99 and so far for an inexpensive cell cam, I like it much better than my SPYPOINT micro link. Anybody else running these.

Pic is just testing it out in my backyard. Quality seems pretty good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Following. Looks like great picture. Have any of the dark?

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk
Not yet, will leave it out tonight yet and follow up,with some night pics tomorrow.

·
Registered
912 Posts
How do the photo numbers work. If you get joe squirrel on cam and delete that photo, does it still count as a photo towards your 250?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
How do the photo numbers work. If you get joe squirrel on cam and delete that photo, does it still count as a photo towards your 250?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good question, I am not really sure. I would say yes though but a complete guess. I just got the $13 unlimited package and am gonna put it out and let it take pics at will for now

·
Registered
106 Posts
Can not wait to get one one of these. I really think this is going to change the way the game cam industry does things!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Never messed with cell cams. How does the device work? As in how much cell signal would have to be in the area where they’re at for them to send pics properly

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Never messed with cell cams. How does the device work? As in how much cell signal would have to be in the area where they’re at for them to send pics properly
Just needs 1 bar. I have a Reveal and a Spypoint micro LTE. I think tactacam just put spypoint out if business.......way better....

Reactions: nal3470

·
Registered
165 Posts
Just needs 1 bar. I have a Reveal and a Spypoint micro LTE. I think tactacam just put spypoint out if business.......way better....
i had looked into spypoint before but couldn’t justify the price. I get Campark cameras from amazon for like 50-60$ and they work perfect. But 100$ isn’t bad at all for a cell cam as long as it works and holds up

1 - 20 of 5174 Posts