Archery Talk Forum banner

921 - 940 of 1267 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Purchased 3 Last week. Put out on our lease in Illinois. All 3 Worked fine the 1st Day. Then last evening, 1 cam was Sending notifications that Pics were taken, but nothing showed on App. Few hours later a Notification came and a Pic was there. Still nothing on the App for the ones that were taken in a 2 Hour Window.

Also, Changed Settings on App to take 3 Pics, still only taking 1. Or did I miss that you can’t change settings on App yet? It’s been 36 hours

·
Blue Marlin
2,930 Posts
I've been following this thread for a while and can see myself buying a bunch of these C-note Cell Cams but that point will arrive when you guinea pigs fix all the bugs and I see what y'all report after having these cams out when it gets below freezing.

·
Registered
16,153 Posts
Purchased 3 Last week. Put out on our lease in Illinois. All 3 Worked fine the 1st Day. Then last evening, 1 cam was Sending notifications that Pics were taken, but nothing showed on App. Few hours later a Notification came and a Pic was there. Still nothing on the App for the ones that were taken in a 2 Hour Window.

Also, Changed Settings on App to take 3 Pics, still only taking 1. Or did I miss that you can’t change settings on App yet? It’s been 36 hours
I also have multiple pic setting only get one pic but they said they are working on that and hopefully soon will get it fixed, for us.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I also have multiple pic setting only get one pic but they said they are working on that and hopefully soon will get it fixed, for us.
Thanks. The cameras are the Closest to Spartan I’ve seen yet in quality of Pics. Cams seem to be working fine now. Curious about the dozen or so Notifications I received but no pics.

Even with these small issues, seems like a great cam.

·
Registered
5,654 Posts

Mine has sent maybe 300 pics but the card shows over 3,000 pics. I get 40- 50 pics per day on spypoint and maybe 6-7 on the Tactacam.

·
Registered
385 Posts
I thought one of my other cams wasn’t working as I haven’t gotten any pics yet and it sits over bait. Went to check it and it took two pics of me and my dog. Turns out nothing has shown up yet...lol.

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Just bought one, cell cam made by tactacam. $99 and so far for an inexpensive cell cam, I like it much better than my SPYPOINT micro link. Anybody else running these.

Pic is just testing it out in my backyard. Quality seems pretty good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Great pics. Very impressed

·
Registered
385 Posts
Is the app having issues today? I’m trying to set an account up for a friend but when I put in the payment info it keeps telling me “payment methods couldn’t be updated”

·
Registered
385 Posts
Is the app having issues today? I’m trying to set an account up for a friend but when I put in the payment info it keeps telling me “payment methods couldn’t be updated”
Never mind...if all else fails read the instructions...lol. GTG now..

·
Registered
851 Posts
Mine has sent maybe 300 pics but the card shows over 3,000 pics. I get 40- 50 pics per day on spypoint and maybe 6-7 on the Tactacam.
If it's on burst mode it only sends the second one. It could also be your connection to the cellular service. Could be a weaker signal and just not sending them all. Or it could be your SD card, or it could just be a faulty camera.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,654 Posts
If it's on burst mode it only sends the second one. It could also be your connection to the cellular service. Could be a weaker signal and just not sending them all. Or it could be your SD card, or it could just be a faulty camera.

It's on 2 pic mode with very strong signal. The spypoint sitting a cpl feet away has 25% signal and sending pics regularly. I put the spypoint there to see if it was the camera or just no deer. It's definitely the camera.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Bigten, can I update my cell plan after I already subscribed to one? I didn't want to commit to unlimited before I had seen it in action.

·
Registered
262 Posts
What was the reason for greyed out pics? Seen it posted but can't remember. Temperature is unknown in the app on 2 other cameras.

·
Cayuta Creek Outdoors
2,478 Posts
I finally got a chance yesterday to get one of the two Reveal cams setup and put out that I bought.

Super easy cell cam to setup and by far the easiest one that I’ve ever used.

I typically get 1 or 2 bars of cell signal strength with my phone and the cam is showing full strength signal which I was impressed with.

App seems to be working perfectly as it is sending notifications instantly as the camera takes a photo.

Two big thumbs up so far. 👍👍

·
Registered
88 Posts
Feature update I'd like to see...maybe a little better quality pic that is sent to app...they are so horrible that there are times you cant tell if it's an antlerd deer or not..I understand the high res pic is on camera, but something a little better to the app would be good...or even a choice to have that...or if you have good signal, it sends a better image etc..

·
Registered
851 Posts
Feature update I'd like to see...maybe a little better quality pic that is sent to app...they are so horrible that there are times you cant tell if it's an antlerd deer or not..I understand the high res pic is on camera, but something a little better to the app would be good...or even a choice to have that...or if you have good signal, it sends a better image etc..
HD download is coming.

·
Registered
851 Posts
What was the reason for greyed out pics? Seen it posted but can't remember. Temperature is unknown in the app on 2 other cameras.
Low signal strength is usually the culprit for that. Could also be the SD card, but generally it's poor signal quality

921 - 940 of 1267 Posts