Archery Talk Forum banner

941 - 960 of 1223 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
It's on 2 pic mode with very strong signal. The spypoint sitting a cpl feet away has 25% signal and sending pics regularly. I put the spypoint there to see if it was the camera or just no deer. It's definitely the camera.
Is it on a feeder?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
262 Posts
Low signal strength is usually the culprit for that. Could also be the SD card, but generally it's poor signal quality

Signal is very strong and sd card is sandisk extreme pro (the one you recommended). My phone has 3 bars and 4g in that spot

·
Registered
5,651 Posts
Is it on a feeder?

I changed a cpl of setting and giving it a cpl days to see if it helps.

Appreciate everything you have done and hopefully it straightens itself out. If not I'll move it to another location

·
13,731 Posts
Well im not impressed picked up two at&t models. I get 2-3 bars here at my home neither camera will get a signal ...no way in heck it’s going to work in the places I hunt.

·
Cayuta Creek Outdoors
2,476 Posts
Well im not impressed picked up two at&t models. I get 2-3 bars here at my home neither camera will get a signal ...no way in heck it’s going to work in the places I hunt.
That’s surprising.....my cameras get better reception than my phone does.

I‘m probably gonna pick up a Verizon model to use where I hunt in Kansas to try because AT&T has no service there. Maybe I’ll bring both models along with me to to see how they perform when cell service is weak.

·
13,731 Posts
That’s surprising.....my cameras get better reception than my phone does.

I‘m probably gonna pick up a Verizon model to use where I hunt in Kansas to try because AT&T has no service there. Maybe I’ll bring both models along with me to to see how they perform when cell service is weak.
yeah that’s the same thing my brother and a could buddies said I’m shocked myself lol

·
Registered
262 Posts
How often are you getting gray pictures?

That's the only pic it has sent. I'm in a very very low deer density area. Got 5 of them out and might get 1 pic a day. Most of the time not even that. That's where the photo on command option would be highly helpful for me just to make they're working. All mine are between an hour and half walk to 3 hour walk so I can't just go check them

·
Registered
262 Posts
Another thing is to fix the signal level. There's either no service or 5 bars which is impossible and no way of knowing if you have a very strong signal or moderate signal. I only hang if I have 1 bar and 4g on my phone

·
Cayuta Creek Outdoors
2,476 Posts
what is hd download
HD download is the ability to download the actual resolution of the photos that the camera is taking instead of a compressed lower resolution photo.

·
Noob for the second time
1,266 Posts
Did you get a plan yet? They won't get service without a plan.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
839 Posts
You sim card isn't activated. Shoot me a pm and I'll get it activated for you

·
Registered
433 Posts
I changed a cpl of setting and giving it a cpl days to see if it helps.

Appreciate everything you have done and hopefully it straightens itself out. If not I'll move it to another location

My offer still stands if you are unhappy with it. I'll trade you both of my Spypoints for it.

·
13,731 Posts
You sim card isn't activated. Shoot me a pm and I'll get it activated for you

One of them is working fine now showing full bars 4G from home. I’ll send over a PM about the other camera.

941 - 960 of 1223 Posts