Archery Talk Forum banner

1261 - 1267 of 1267 Posts

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Can anyone tell me if there is a way to bet your camera name to be on the picture down by the temp etc? Pics can get confusing if you have a bunch of cams...
You have the option to name each cam and pics show name. 4 letters only. Believe you can only do it on the cam and not on the app.
Also when you add the camera to the plan you have the option to add location so each photo is listed by location on the app.
No problems telling which on mine.

·
Registered
88 Posts
You have the option to name each cam and pics show name. 4 letters only. Believe you can only do it on the cam and not on the app.
Also when you add the camera to the plan you have the option to add location so each photo is listed by location on the app.
No problems telling which on mine.
I have them all named and no issues in the app...I save some of my pics outside the app and that is when it would be nice to have a camera name on the pic itself...

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
I have them all named and no issues in the app...I save some of my pics outside the app and that is when it would be nice to have a camera name on the pic itself...
Then name the cams per my first recommendatio . Can’t make that change on app. Will need to go the camera to change it
Other temporary way is make folders on your computer for each location instead of dumping in one folder or desktop

·
Cayuta Creek Outdoors
2,478 Posts
The next model will be blacked out just fyi

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Any idea when that might be? I’m guessing that won’t be until next year?

·
Registered
830 Posts
I got a Reveal for my B Day 2 weeks ago. So far I have been impressed with the image quality and have had no functional issues.

The only thing that I would don't really care for is the IR. I normally only buy black out cameras. I have 7 black out cameras and this is the only IR I have on the farm. The deer are noticing the red LEDS and stare trying to figure out what it is.

For the price range the Reveal is performing better than expected.
There is also a setting to where you can put the IR to 50% of the lights. I didn’t see too much difference in the pictures after putting it to this setting.

1261 - 1267 of 1267 Posts