Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have for sale a TAS SABO Gen 2 Compound Bow 4-Dot Sight, Right Hand, Black color. It’s in Mint or New Condition, unfortunately I no longer have the packaging or papers. I bought this sight, brand new, for my first compound bow a few years back. It works great and I’ve added a Truglo Tru-Lite (battery powered) for low light, but I actually use the light all the time inside at our range or outside in the field. The battery lasts for 2 years, depending on how much you use it. You can also just use the built-in red fiber optics, these usually generate enough light. The sight lens has no scratches, I mainly used it for our indoor archery range, so no branches ever scraped it. As mentioned, the sight comes with Truglo Tru-Lite Universal Sight Light, Special Wide Beam LED/All Metal Design. I’m selling it because I got another dot sight by Truglo.

Asking $80 + Shipping fees to your location, will need your complete address if you decide to buy it from me. PayPal preferred and I can also provide my cell via PM if you want to chat about the sight and confirm everything is legit.

Might be willing to trade for a used rangefinder, please share make and model if your interested in a trade.

PM me directly if your interested.

Once I receive your shipping details and full payment, I will provide tracking info, but would appreciate confirmation when you receive the sight.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.