Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I drove into Walla Walla today for work and i just happened to see the big Martin sign right off the road so i stopped in and looked around and asked if they give factory tours...well normally they would but the gal at the front desk said that they were really busy trying to get a big shipment out before Christmas but that i can come back in the morning and take the tour with a bunch of elementary school kids. Woo Hoo!! Work can wait, i'm taking the tour! Anybody else ever taken the tour??

·
Registered
6,537 Posts
No, but it sounds like fun. Enjoy :wink:

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
I live here in Walla Walla and have actually taken the tour..pretty cool.

There are a lot of cool bows and prototypes hanging up in there, it is worth the time to take the tour.

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Sounds like fun, should get an AT challenge going, what question will stump the guide :wink:

·
Registered
18,691 Posts
I have and you are in for a treat!! Take the tour, as you said, work can wait!!! :wink:

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
If you happen across a red Alien Z can you stick it in your pocket for me:)

I would love to take that tour!!:)

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
If you happen across a red Alien Z can you stick it in your pocket for me:)

I would love to take that tour!!:)
Yeah, they'll be lying around the floor, might as well liberate a souviner on the way :wink:

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Soulds like a great time. Now Walla-Walla has to go on my possible vacation list!

·
Registered
7,265 Posts
Vacationing in WW

Been there and really enjoyed it --- may be that you would want to get motel reservations in advance. It's kinda of a resort, don't you know?

·
Registered
24,903 Posts
lucky. i would love to go

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
wow i would love to tour the plant. and would love to shake hand with Joel C too. help me out with my warthog earlier this summer. what a great guy.

Bill

1 - 14 of 14 Posts