Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
32,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She picks a mate, has sex, then kills him.......at least on the human side the female slowly kills her mate over a life time! :wink:

Attachments

·
32,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I used the web for design purposes but the Black Widow web is just straight lines here and there.....No organisation at all but the web is very stout....if you come across a web like that beware!

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Great work Rem. May all the BW bow owners be drawn into your web waving handfuls of cash!

·
32,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Great work Rem. May all the BW bow owners be drawn into your web waving handfuls of cash!

LOL....I wish I could do that but unlike the BW....I don't kill my customers with prices......I just have a ball doing this and coming up with new ideas.....

·
Registered
400 Posts
That's awesome .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
im not NOT licking toads.
7,812 Posts
wow dave,that is completely SWEET!!!!!!!!!

ill bet a black widow owner is gonna be extremely happy :)

·
32,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
wow dave,that is completely SWEET!!!!!!!!!

ill bet a black widow owner is gonna be extremely happy :)
I hope your right.....I enjoy doing these and I can't think of any place I'd rather be than in my workshop making these or a knife or two......A trip around a 3-D course would challenge that statement however! I do enjoy 3-D....

·
32,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sold........

·
32,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm gonna do another Black Widow arm guard but it will be a little different......but the female will still have that awesome scary appearance....She is a beauty however compared to the Brown Recluse.....My wife almost lost a leg due to three bites on top and under her right knee......She was in the hospital 3 times and she had to stay in bed for a month.....she never knew the spider was on her or felt the bites......the Recluse puts a numbing excretion into the skin before the bite so you don't feel much.......dastardly bugs!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts