Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone heard that tapa talk pro is being done away with and going to become vip? I just did an andriod update and the way I read it is you need to have registered account with pro or you won't convert to vip, and may have to repay for the app.

This is the first I've seen it.

Jerry

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here is what they have posted.
Jerry

We have found that more time is needed for a smoother transition to ending Tapatalk pro, so Tapatalk Pro will remain available until the end of the month.*This extra time is being taken to ensure that as many of our Tapatalk Pro users will have their Tapatalk ID accounts converted to VIP status.*If you haven’t been converted to VIP status yet, it will only be a matter of time. After June 1st, any Tapatalk Pro users who have not created a Tapatalk ID or feel their Tapatalk ID has not been converted in error will still have a chance to get VIP status, as we will run checks continually to make sure users are not falling through the cracks. As long as you have a Tapatalk ID and have purchased Pro, you will be included.

Please note, only owners with current and finalized*Tapatalk Pro*purchases through Google Play are eligible for VIP status. Buying and returning the app within the Google Play return window will not count toward this conversion of your Tapatalk ID.

To ensure your VIP access is granted in a timely manner please make sure your Tapatalk ID has been created and your app is fully updated from Google Play. This way we can find you easier and quicker to flip the switch. All coversions right now are being done automatically by the system, and will continue to be done that way in batches as more pro users fulfill the above requirements and are discovered by the system. Manual conversions will be done at a later time.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts