Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had tapatalk now for a couple weeks and I love it...However lately I have noticed that when I try sending someone a PM it is saying they are banned.. I thought at first the person actually was but I tested it out and everyone I tried to send a message to said they were banned.. I then powered off my phone and reset it and it went away, only to come back again later...Anyone know what the issue is or how to fix it...

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
anyone?

·
UnBannable
8,195 Posts
Sorry. we are all BANNED and can not respond. I am not sure how I am responding right now, but I'm sure it's a glitch.

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Was actually looking for a serious answer and it only relates to sending private messages...

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Okay I'll try that..Thanks..They supposedly just updated the app to get the bugs out but I guess not

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have had that issue but only if I am in an area with low cell signal or weak 3G signal...Other than that works fine...

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
I have the same issue. But found a way around it.

Tap the post like your going to quote someone then select "more" then "view profile" it will let you send PM that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
144 Posts
why not just view it as a website? Its like 3$ for me to dl tapatalk, but i can view the website free and it operates just the same?

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ahhh nice trick...thanks

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No it doesn't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not at all like website. Million times better for any smart phone. Trust us