Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my indoor leagues, are near finished, 20 yds ffita, nfaa, shot line cutter fat arrows. now to outside, maa, out to 65 yds, field an hunter and the like. used to shoot acc. what do you guys recomend today

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
Agreed that ACC's are really hard to beat. Probably the best arrow for the money out there. There's many good arrows out there, For the last three summers, I've shot the Victory VAP's for field and target. For an all carbon shaft, I think they are absolutely great. I shoot light poundage, and need a really light shaft, if it weren't for that, I'd go back to ACC's without even thinking about it or for that matter, any Easton Shaft.

·
Shootin and Cussin
24,139 Posts
I'm thinking about trying Easton Carbon One shafts this year.
I have a new dozen sitting here now..... All I need is to fletch them and figure out what I'm going to shoot them out of.

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
I'll second Unclequs' endorsement of VAP arrows for target. I'm moving away from Easton ACEs to VAP V1 400s made up with AAE Plastifletch Max PM-16 1.7" vanes and 100gr Victory glue in points. Nothing wrong with the ACEs except for the price, although you have to be careful not to bend them when pulling them out of sticky targets.

·
Registered
6,279 Posts
Kinda where I'm at. Debating between mini blazers, X-vanes, or Diamond 1.75". I'm thinking 500s at 27 1/2" with 100 gr tips for my Pro Comp.

I have a new dozen sitting here now..... All I need is to fletch them and figure out what I'm going to shoot them out of.

·
Registered
273 Posts
I just got some Black Eagle Deep Impacts and I love them. All the components were great, all very close in weight when they were all built and they shoot great. Very happy with them and I am going to shoot them for FITA this year.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts