Archery Talk Forum banner

Target Repairs? How are your targets?

2531 12
hi, im George VerHaagh from 3-D Country Inc. I am selling a self healing flexable 3-D Target Repair system that will out last the orignal 2-1. I have been traveling with the ASA and IBO Shoots all over the United States repairing targets for various clubs and ranges. Just this week we have created a starter kit that includes all the tools and items you need for a club kit. We also are selling an Individual Kit which is designed to repair one average deer target and the Club kit which is designed for 8-10 Targets. If you have any questions on ordering or on the product feel free to call me at (920)3374704.

Thanks,

George VerHaagh
3-D Country Inc
Target Master
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
target repair

We began using the system to repair our targets at Archery World this year. Word we've gotten back is very positive. Shooters are happy with the colour and feel
of the arrow as it enters and with how well it pulls out. The colour and markings are also very good. George is a great teacher too.​

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank You from 3-D Country Inc

Thank you everyone who replyed to the Thread I really appreciate it. If anyone has any questions or concerns about the product remember you can always contact me. Were always available here to help any archer with questions.

Thanks Again,

George VerHaagh

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Haha yeah we are going to take off the banjo. I appreciate the help from everyone. yes the website is 3-dcountry.com if you have any more questions feel free to give George a call at (920)337-4704. Tell him you talked to Jerry on archerytalk.

Thanks

Jerry VerHaagh

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.