Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm desperately looking for some kind of target range, target lesson resource, etc. in the Raleigh, NC area. Does anybody know of any? Everything here is hunting, hunting, hunting.
Help!!

·
Registered
247 Posts
Shoots

I dont know of anything in your area but over in the havelock and surrounding areas we have the down east archery coalition which put on some very good 3-D shoots thats about as much as I can help.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Are you familiar with the DCWC

The Durham County Wildlife Club is located right in the Triangle. They have a nice target set-up. On weekends, there's usually someone willing to give pointers. In the winter they even set up indoors. It is located on Hopson Road very close to where the Durham Freeway dead-ends into Alexander.

The DCWC is primarily a skeet/trap/sporting clays club.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Target/Shooting in Raleigh Area

It depends on what kind of target shooting your talking about. There are several great 3D clubs and ranges not 30 mins from you. If your are talking spots. There are shops fairly close to you that have indoor shoots on week nights and weekends. This weekend I think there is a 3D shoot at the Falls Lake Club if Iam not mistaken. There are a good many of us down south of you that will be attending. Please come and shoot with us. If you are interested PM me and I will be glad to get you times and directions to the shoot.:)

·
Registered
8,396 Posts
shoots

come down to the garner/clayton area at neuse river bowhunters. we have a 20 target practice range that stays up all summer. we are hosting the nc state championship this saturday at our tournament range. and yes, there is a shoot on sunday, but it is at johnston county archery club and not falls lake. pm me back and i will give you more info. nccrutch.:)

·
Registered
819 Posts
Click on the link in my sig. and it will take you to our coalition website. If you need anymore info on our area, please just ask.

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
Fall archery shoots in Durham, NC
Fall Archery Shoots in Durham, NC
Durham County Wildlife Club has a full line up of scheduled Archery Events through the end of 2003.

DCWC offers Youth Archery Fun Shoots Indoor archery,
3D archery, FITA target archery and is a developing a NFAA field range and an awesome practice range.

Please go to http://www.dcwc.net/ for more information click on the archery window.

or you can PM me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts