Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
1,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any one else on this thread go there ... i stopped in today and was talking to a guy and he told me he is an active member on archery talk and i just got to thinking ... how many of you guys go there

· Registered
1,694 Posts
i go there. They have the best lineup of bows in Cincinnati by a country mile - Hoyt, Mathews, Bowtech, PSE, Mission, Martin. Was told they're considering getting Elite.

They've come a LONG way in the last 12 months. Dramatically expanding their product line. If they only had a decent range, it could be a very, very good shop.

· Registered
1,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah thats the only down fall is the range ... i heard they were wanting to get elite as well. they are a pretty good shop ...i was in there today for a while and shot around for a bit

· Registered
1,040 Posts
Yeah,

Great shop, except for the small range.

I had a cam swapped out there and bought my Stan SX2 there also.

By the way, the Monster is in at Target World, in case you haven't heard.
:shade:

· Registered
1,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah i heard about it ... i wasin there today and they told me they didnt know when they were gonna get it .. they must of got it sometime after 12 ... i wanna shoot it but other than that its really no big deal to me ... thats just my feelings torward the monster

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.