Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im looking to buy a practice target. just wondering if anyone has any advice on a good one

· Registered
841 Posts
Field points? Broadheads? Both? Can you leave it out most of the time, or want something small enough to carry around?

For all around back yard shooting, hard to beat a Morrell Outdoor Range bag. I don't think you can wear one out by yourself. I have that and a yellow jacket broadhead target. Not out a lot of money and they work great for me. I would love to have a Rinehart or 20, but can't spend that much.

· Registered
2,114 Posts
I don't buy premade targets any more. There is a company in town that makes sheets of foam, 2'X9' ethafoam and that is what I am using. It comes in diferent lb ratings[density]. I shoot field points and broadheads. It is much cheaper in the long run.

· Registered
759 Posts
Anyone use foam insulation from Home Depot? I was thinking about it. The target I got now is shredded and don't really want to spend 100 buck on the cube.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.