Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
3,409 Posts
11 months and 12 days and counting for my turkey mount

· Registered
1,837 Posts
shoulder mount elk went in on 8 sept and came back 10 December...3 Months! and it is very nicely done! Way to go Hofling Taxidermy in Brownsville OR!!

· Registered
4,816 Posts
Mine just called 2-day for pick up, shot him on Oct. 22nd. Consider weather or not they are full time taxedermists. Mine is full time.:wink:

· Registered
1,259 Posts
turn around

My guy does about 125 deer a year and he is about a year. If you get to him before gun season, he is a little faster.

· Registered
449 Posts
My buddy used to own his own taxi business, but a divorce took care of that so we do it on the side. I killed a nice 8pt this year and two weeks later we were done with it. We did about 20 this year. but like said on here when he did it full time it was about 6-8 months.:thumbs_up And he does awsome work.:wink:

· Registered
7,780 Posts
Mine is 9-12 months.. I killed my Antelope in Mid August and just was called to pick my form. He said he was getting close and only had around ten heads from Africa before mine...

· Registered
975 Posts
About a year or so. I don't mind waiting, if it looks good when its finished. But taxidermists, take note... don't tell me 4 months and then 8 months later, I am still waiting.... just try to tell the truth.

· Registered
1,070 Posts
Just called/yelled at my taxidermist who has my first ever buck mount from 06' !!!!! No excuses, just get the job done... 2 YEARS!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.