Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Traditional Bowhunters of Florida will be hosting their Fall Rendezvous this weekend at the Ocala National Forest near Silver Springs. All ages and experience levels welcome!! Traditional bows only. Two 20 target courses, one being North American animals (Fred Bear range) and a African range with targets most have never seen before (Howard Hill range), Iron man range and fun range. Cost is $15 per class; Primitive, Longbow and Traditional. "Bowhunter" class shoots all three class for a combined total score and is $40. Vendors and food concessions will be on site. Free camping. More info at WWW.TBOF.ORG.

Kevin

·
Premium Member
11,454 Posts
Jinks, hopefully you will make it this time (not like the State Championship earlier this year) :) I have something for you.
Very cool and Thanks!...and if it's what I think it is?...you do realize this will cause me to have to keep my custom Hex7.5 CH like forever right? :laugh:

Which is probably a great thing! :)

So it looks like I'll hafta bring the CH as well! :)

CYA Tomorrow! ;)

·
Registered
639 Posts
Very cool and Thanks!...and if it's what I think it is?...you do realize this will cause me to have to keep my custom Hex7.5 CH like forever right?

Which is probably a great thing! :)

So it looks like I'll hafta bring the CH as well! :)

CYA Tomorrow! ;)
:)

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts