Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1199 Posts

·
Bowhunt/Homebrew have FUN
24,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Welcome to the 17th Annual ArcheryTalk Deer Contest! Below is your team for the 2020-2021 season. These contests are designed for everyone to have fun and not take things too seriously. Let's all have a safe and successful season! Use this thread for discussion purposes, sharing trail cam pictures, etc. amongst your team members. After your team has a majority on a team name, have one member of your team post the team name in the Team Name thread.

Kevin2
heli-m hunter
Muy Grande
Maxemus
Hidden Danger
pointndog
TyT10
smithja1042
CaliKid663
icyman001
Matches
Page01
Turkey Agent
silasbowhunter
Mr TruTru

Good Luck, Shoot Straight, and BE SAFE!!!!!
Joe

·
Registered
7,701 Posts
I'm assuming we are going with Team #1 Kill Team 1-6

·
Mathews shooter
707 Posts
Yeah we don’t need a new name kill team 1-6 is still good

·
SuperToon'd
11,803 Posts
Good to see all of you guys again. Hopefully this year will be our best one yet. Good luck everyone.

·
SuperToon'd
11,803 Posts
I sent the new guy (Mr TruTru) a message letting him know which team he's on asking him to introduce himself.

·
SuperToon'd
11,803 Posts
If we all agree on the team name staying the same then we'll have one of us post it in the team name thread. I'm good with it.

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
That name is fine with me. Gonna be a good one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
SuperToon'd
11,803 Posts
I posted it in the team name thread. I hope everyone is good with it.

·
SuperToon'd
11,803 Posts
My name is Mike in case I didn't mention it before. My cellphone number is 601-770-9154 if any of you want to hit me up. I'm starting to get that bow hunting itch. I think I'll get some lime a fertilizer this weekend and till it in. Planting is still a couple of weeks out.

·
Registered
7,701 Posts
HD/Mike, I'm heading out today again for some more scouting. I did some scouting from the car last night, checking a couple spots I found while on foot that I suspected that they were feeding on. 1 of the spots had 11 deer in it last night, which was a huge confirmation for me, my son and I were all excited! LIKE having a food plot! There is zero agriculture around here, so finding feeding areas is really nice. I have 1 more I want to investigate that I found last year that I know they were targeting late season.

Enjoy fertilizing! I'm going on a 4 day thru hike starting Saturday with my kids, Pictured Rocks on Lake Superior. I haven't done that big of a trip since 2013, and I'm hoping my body holds up! I've got 1 more 5 mile hike planned in prep tomorrow.

My name is Mike in case I didn't mention it before. My cellphone number is 601-770-9154 if any of you want to hit me up. I'm starting to get that bow hunting itch. I think I'll get some lime a fertilizer this weekend and till it in. Planting is still a couple of weeks out.

1 - 20 of 1199 Posts