Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 1209 Posts

·
Pay It Forward
26,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Welcome to the 18th Annual AT Deer Contest!
Below is your team for the 2021-2022 season. These contests are designed for everyone to have fun and not take things too seriously. Let's all have a safe and successful season! Use this thread for discussion purposes, sharing trail cam pictures, etc. amongst your team members. After your team has a majority on a team name, have one member of your team post the team name in the Team Name thread.

CaliKid663
heli-m hunter
Hidden Danger
icyman001
Kevin2
Matches
Maxemus
Muy Grande
Page01
pointndog
silasbowhunter
smithja1042
Turkey Agent
TyT10
walleyhunter78

·
SuperToon'd
12,131 Posts
I assume this is the thread for the Defending World Champions.
Photograph Plant Ecoregion Nature Green

·
Mathews shooter
855 Posts
Checking in

·
Registered
3,929 Posts
I haven’t been saying anything, but I’ve been deployed for a bit. I’ll be back in country with plenty of time to chase lots of deer!

·
Registered
8,210 Posts
When you due back? You need anything sent over to you?

I haven’t been saying anything, but I’ve been deployed for a bit. I’ll be back in country with plenty of time to chase lots of deer!

·
SuperToon'd
12,131 Posts
Man , it's been a long hot summer. I hope to have my plot mowed down this weekend and possibly planted before September. I finally received all of my components to build my arrows for this season. I'll be going heavier than I've ever been. Somewhere around 500+ grains.
It's great to see all of you guys again. Third time's the charm!

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Man , it's been a long hot summer. I hope to have my plot mowed down this weekend and possibly planted before September. I finally received all of my components to build my arrows for this season. I'll be going heavier than I've ever been. Somewhere around 500+ grains.
It's great to see all of you guys again. Third time's the charm!
You’ll like it! I’m at 513gr this year. Way better than my 565gr from the last few years!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 1209 Posts