Archery Talk Forum banner
981 - 1000 of 1209 Posts

·
Registered
8,210 Posts
Sweet! I wish I was down there hunting with you. You have no idea how lucky you are right now. I’m stuck in this blizzard of awfulness lol 19 below zero today, couldn’t be more nasty snowing and blowing.
They're on their feet in the daylight. I'll be there from Saturday until Monday. All day sits if I have too.
View attachment 7542875

·
Registered
8,210 Posts
Sounds like fun iccy! I was in a blizzard working with my brand new chopsaw! What fun it was and is today lol

Toy Mecha Machine Metal Auto part

I keep getting so close on some good mule deer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
SuperToon'd
12,131 Posts
A 11 point I might have to have a talk with. I saw him on a couple of sits but was holding out for something bigger. He probably won't get another pass this late in the season though.
Plant Rectangle Natural landscape Output device Font

·
Up a Tree.......
3,277 Posts
Guys we are gonna need at least 2 more does or a nice buck to 3 peat. Whoever is still out there. Good luck and shoot straight. We need ya.

·
Registered
8,210 Posts
Sweet! I am jealous! I thought you were all done for the year Hope you bag one and get some action. I know everyone is rooting for the last 5 guys hunting. We need 2-3 does OR a buck to get back on top. HOPE you see both! Good luck

Looks like I will be able to get out Saturday and Sunday both this weekend. One last push. I need to check but pretty sure season closes Sunday night for me. Definitely want some more meat in the freezer

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Found the other side of the half rack I saw the other day. Just off the edge if my food plot when I went to check hat cam

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
Gonna be a stud next year if he makes it

·
Registered
8,210 Posts
Already planning for next year, and I’m definitely gonna try that new 3 inch Swhacker Brodhead! Levi Morgan has the Swacker in his new LRP broadhead, and I think I might try that out but I’m not sure if I’ll do it in the total Arrow custom package. This video shows how the Broadhead itself links to the shaft better. If I can just get the Broadhead to put in to that arrowshaft I would prefer that, not really into tac vanes or how they have it looking there. But, it’s probably better than anything I can build lol

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
2 does and a fawn this morning before work, nothing in range. Some new boot tracks in this peice. Hoping this didnt screw anything up. Back at it tommorow, its just a matter of time.

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
2 does and a fawn this morning before work, nothing in range. Some new boot tracks in this peice. Hoping this didnt screw anything up. Back at it tommorow, its just a matter of time.
Keep grinding Walleye! You’re due buddy!

·
Registered
8,210 Posts
You got some action, that’s what it’s all about. I worked on my ceiling all day yesterday, cutting wood outside subzero weather! Has to be more fun than that lol

981 - 1000 of 1209 Posts