·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FarmGirl7
LadyBowhunter63
CountryWoman
Lady Bow Hunter

You all can think of a team name (Late to the Party) and let me know. LOL! At this time I'm trying to get the mod to add team names to the team threads.

Read over the rules and let me know if you have any questions. Read the latest post in the "Rules thread" as there have been revisions and I can't edit the original post. Most important is the photo requirements and also new game such as hogs, fish and robinhoods are good for points this year.

We will try to find one more for a complete team.

Good Luck!

·
Premium Member
8,100 Posts
:cheer2: Time to hunt . . .soon . . .really want the rattlesnakes to get a little less . . .everywhere:chortle:

·
Premium Member
8,100 Posts
I am not good at names .. . . the "always late" or "late to the party" sound good ha ha

·
Registered
358 Posts
Lol, looks like I'm going to need to check in a lot more! SOmething with the late theme sounds good. My season starts September 24th! Getting everything ready.....plot is done, skybox stand is up and ready for windows, stands are almost all in place, still collecting trail cam pics(got a few nice ones), need to get my new arrows fletched and done. Getting close!

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
foam-huntress will be your 5th team member! That fills your team.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hello ladys ready to have a great team this is my first year to do these forums much less these compations but i am really looking forward to this!!!!!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hello, This is my first year as well, but I am really excited to be on a team. Good Luck to everyone!:smile:

·
Premium Member
8,100 Posts
Looks like we all just were not in here in July :chortle: but glad we are all on a team together! Hopefully the year is great for all of us! I have a new bow this year (New Breed Genetix) so I am hoping it will be my
"lucky charm"

·
Registered
358 Posts
Checking cameras, moving and fixing stands, and brush hogging today :)

·
Registered
77 Posts
Getting stands ready

Hi Ladies! Glad to be on your team. I'll try to add something to it! We spent the day moving stands, checking cameras and feeders. Not seeing alot of buck activity in my neck of the woods yet, South Arkansas, but it won't be long! Did have a photo of a batchlor group, but nothing in the group to shoot at.

Good luck everyone! Lets show them what the Late Girls can do! :thumbs_up

·
Registered
358 Posts
It's been cool here too. Sat with my hubby in our new blind Monday night glassing the foodplot. Got a couple more weeks until season here.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Just ideas for a name:

Late Lady Hunters
Late But Spot On
Late B.A.B.E.S (taking this from the Buck And Bow Experts)

If anyone has anymore ideas let us know and then maybe we can take a vote so we can have a name.:cheer2:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts