Archery Talk Forum banner
1081 - 1100 of 1126 Posts

· Registered
5,635 Posts
A late Merry Christmas to everyone. I finally was able to get around enough to get back into the woods yesterday afternoon. Here’s a couple pics. It will be a very anticlimactic end to the season that ends Saturday probably. I have a scheduled, routine colonoscopy on Thursday. The weather is warming and that might slow the deer movement, which was stellar the entire time I was sick. I’ll still be out when the opportunity presents itself.
Plant Branch Twig Tree Building

Plant Window Twig Branch Wood

· Registered
1,431 Posts
Whacked another doe this evening. I’ll still be after them until January 31st. Hopefully a shooter Buck will show between now and then. Found out one of our best spots for does is being sold and this is the last year we will get to hunt it. I’ve got 4 more doe tags so I’m going to try and fill them to donate to friends and family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
3,751 Posts
Whacked another doe this evening. I’ll still be after them until January 31st. Hopefully a shooter Buck will show between now and then. Found out one of our best spots for does is being sold and this is the last year we will get to hunt it. I’ve got 4 more doe tags so I’m going to try and fill them to donate to friends and family.

Stellar of a season for you my friend, congrats!

· Registered
Hoyt Ventum 30 / PSE Levitate
503 Posts
Hope everyone is doing well. Sorry for the long break and not putting up any points. My Elk hunt was a bust also. It was fun getting out though. My last hunt is Barbary sheep. Hopefully the entire year isn't tag soup. It's a bitter soup that is hard to keep down.

· Registered
1,431 Posts
Hope everyone is doing well. Sorry for the long break and not putting up any points. My Elk hunt was a bust also. It was fun getting out though. My last hunt is Barbary sheep. Hopefully the entire year isn't tag soup. It's a bitter soup that is hard to keep down.
It just takes 15 seconds for the season to turn around. Just stay focused.

· Registered
1,431 Posts
Hey guys. I’m not abandoning y’all. I’m still hunting until the end of January but have decided to get rid of all social media/ news for the next 30 days. Going to work on learning new things and reading some books instead of staring at a phone screen. It’s not a good bye but a see y’all later. Hope to come back at have a couple awesome stories to tell. See y’all next year!!!!

· Premium Member
3,155 Posts
Hey guys. I’m not abandoning y’all. I’m still hunting until the end of January but have decided to get rid of all social media/ news for the next 30 days. Going to work on learning new things and reading some books instead of staring at a phone screen. It’s not a good bye but a see y’all later. Hope to come back at have a couple awesome stories to tell. See y’all next year!!!!

Hey man, I can respect that🫡 good luck. Wouldn't hurt me to do the same. Nice being on the team with you.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

· Registered
5,635 Posts
Well fellas, 2022 was not one for the ages unfortunately. The Mrs knocked down a pretty good one last week while I was prepping for a colonoscopy. :rolleyes: Today I’ll break out the rifle to get a couple does knocked down for the freezer. Sorry for not contributing to a team two years in a row.
Hunting Deer hunting Trophy hunting Vertebrate Plant

· Registered
3,751 Posts
Well fellas, 2022 was not one for the ages unfortunately. The Mrs knocked down a pretty good one last week while I was prepping for a colonoscopy. :rolleyes: Today I’ll break out the rifle to get a couple does knocked down for the freezer. Sorry for not contributing to a team two years in a row.
View attachment 7768383
Great deer congrats to her!

1081 - 1100 of 1126 Posts