Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 304 Posts

·
Pay It Forward
25,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Welcome to the 18th Annual AT Deer Contest!
Below is your team for the 2021-2022 season. These contests are designed for everyone to have fun and not take things too seriously. Let's all have a safe and successful season! Use this thread for discussion purposes, sharing trail cam pictures, etc. amongst your team members. After your team has a majority on a team name, have one member of your team post the team name in the Team Name thread.

arrow179
Buckeye Buck
Buckslayer72
Commfishmtk
Hoyt crx 32
Idabowhntr
j.d.m.
KSQ2
Matt Musto
MSWV
Yelton720
se7en39
ShadowHunter1
TheKingofKings
WVHoyt

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
Well, here we are already. Can’t believe season is only a few weeks away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
WV that wide buck is crazy!! You have some great bucks to chase. I'll be hunting here as well as Oklahoma this year.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Checking in from Ohio

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
Wow, 3 so far from Ohio. Some good states so far. I’m in Pa. I have lots of time off coming up in November, and the acorns are loaded, and soft mast is me of the best I’ve seen in last 5 years.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Checking in from WV! Good lookin bucks WVHoyt! Btw, I shoot a Hoyt too.. :)

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
Wow!!! Those are fantastic buck!! Hope you got more of them running around you this year.
I will admit, this year may be a challenging year for me. My spine is messed up, and may not be hinting with a bow this year. I may have to use the crossbow we got for my daughter to hunt (on and off). I have a few vertebrae that are crushing discs and affecting my nerves and creating pain 24-7. Already had one steroid shot, probably getting another here soon, and also have an appointment to see a surgeon. Unless I get forced into a surgery right at hunting season, I will be getting out to hunt. I just don’t know what that will look like.
What’s worse, is I just bought a new Prime Nexus 4, and may not be able to use it. So far I can’t draw back 20lbs, and my bow has been sitting in the box since I picked it up back in May. I just get to look at it right now.

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
JDM nothing worse than a bad back!! I feel for you, hope you get to make it out xbow or regular bow won't matter

·
Obsession Bows
5,510 Posts
Back injuries are awful. Hope you feel better soon.

I think about every year team 13 is Lucky 13 or something like that. But I'm open to whatever.

1 - 20 of 304 Posts