Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 256 Posts

·
Bowhunt/Homebrew have FUN
24,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Welcome to the 17th Annual ArcheryTalk Deer Contest! Below is your team for the 2020-2021 season. These contests are designed for everyone to have fun and not take things too seriously. Let's all have a safe and successful season! Use this thread for discussion purposes, sharing trail cam pictures, etc. amongst your team members. After your team has a majority on a team name, have one member of your team post the team name in the Team Name thread.

148p&y
2arrow1
3dn4jc
Buckslayer72
CareyHamil
Commfishmtk
Daddymac
fisherhahn
golfanddeernut
HOYTFFZY11
skinner2
The Ghost1
lazyhubby70
mdnabors
indiana boy

Good Luck, Shoot Straight, and BE SAFE!!!!!
Joe

·
Romans 10 vs 9
11,122 Posts
I'm here!!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Checking in. Sure hope we get an active team this year.

·
Romans 10 vs 9
11,122 Posts
Checking in. Sure hope we get an active team this year.
Yea I hope so as well Ghost1, but in this contest I have found that teams are like a box of chocolates you never know what's inside until you open it.

Anyway I'll do my part, I'll stay active as long as the team will and I'll get my points as well. :thumb:

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
Just checking in. This will be my first year doing the competition but I will do my best

·
Romans 10 vs 9
11,122 Posts
My season starts the 2nd Saturday of Sept. and if covid 19 does not get in my way I'll be in Kansas from the 7th through the 21st

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
I’m here. I will be starting my season chasing bugles in Colorado late September. All of my deer hunting will be in Kansas. May get a hunt or two in before going west. Look forward to November the most though!

·
Registered
61 Posts
I'll be staying close to home here in South Dakota. Our season opens September 1, but I usually don't get to excited right away as I prefer hunting in the cooler weather. I only have about 1.3 million acres of all forested public land about 2 minutes out my back door. However, I primarily hunt some private ground a couple miles from my house that is capable of turning out some 160 + class deer. Hopefully I'll be able to tag out on one of them.

·
Registered
61 Posts
HOYTFFZY11 Good luck in CO. Hope you're able to score a good bull.

·
Romans 10 vs 9
11,122 Posts
We have about half checked in now 7 of 15

Missing yet

148p&y
CareyHamil
Daddymac
fisherahn
skinner2
lazyhubby70
mdnabors
indiana boy

·
Registered
61 Posts
I sent a PM to those that haven't checked in yet.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Once we get a few more teammates checked in we will have to come up with a name. Any thoughts so far from anyone?

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
I'm here.....east TN....call me Lazy

·
Romans 10 vs 9
11,122 Posts
SIX to go still!
148p&y
CareyHamil
Daddymac
fisherahn