Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 215 Posts

·
Pay It Forward
25,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Welcome to the 18th Annual AT Deer Contest!
Below is your team for the 2021-2022 season. These contests are designed for everyone to have fun and not take things too seriously. Let's all have a safe and successful season! Use this thread for discussion purposes, sharing trail cam pictures, etc. amongst your team members. After your team has a majority on a team name, have one member of your team post the team name in the Team Name thread.

25ft-up
ccole4240
dmason3
Extreme vft17
GB3YO
ILLbucknut
irishhacker
John Watts
Mathias
mgarr
MTHunterGirl
NC Kansas
SB80
Schuurz
Texrider1212

·
Registered
284 Posts
Hey team! My name is Tammi, checking in from Montana!

Reactions: Schuurz

·
Registered
2,831 Posts
Checkin in Glen from Montana got two buck tags this year one will hit the ground with the bow

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Schuurz

·
Back down to ground level
16,952 Posts
I’m Matt from Pa, hunt here and Tennessee.
I've been hunting PA too, but it's going to be a last minute decision this year. Didn't see much around the farm last year. There's been one big old buck that eluded me for 3 years. He was on a decline the last 2 years. Not sure if he made it to this year. If I tag out here I'll probably be going. Tennessee is where I'd like to live if my entire family wasn't so close to me here. Good luck hunting it.
I'll have 1 bow buck tag until the end of Oct, then another that runs to the end of the year, then another for January, plus 1 PA tag if I go.

When do you all start bow hunting? Our early season starts 9/11 but I have to shoot a doe first. I usually get a chance to shoot a big buck before getting a doe, then don't see anything until the rut. Regular fall bow season opens 10/2, buck or doe.

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Hello all. Checking in from VA. I will be hunting VA, WV , PA and hopefully Utah for elk.

·
Registered
20,009 Posts
25ft-up: Our season starts locally mid-September, early October at my place upstate.
Tennessee is where I’d be most likely, if my wife was ready to go. I do like western Virginia too.

·
Back down to ground level
16,952 Posts
I hunt Wayne co, Mathius. Opens late. Gives me some time to fill a tag here, but we don't see bucks moving in PA for the doe until 1st week of Nov. By then I have a second NJ buck tag, and a special muzzy season opens here same time. I need two more of me. Trying to shuffle between the 3 seasons just lessens my chances at connecting in any one of them, but I like hunting them all. Hunting PA is so much nicer than here.

·
Registered
20,009 Posts
Howdy to all my fellow teammates.

25ft-up is Wayne 3C also? You have a home/camp there?

·
Registered
11,840 Posts
Checking in from Central IL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: ccole4240
1 - 20 of 215 Posts