Archery Talk Forum banner
241 - 245 of 245 Posts

·
Back down to ground level
17,527 Posts
Congrats again GB ! Hope you get that buck. We've gone from first to second and a few more points will bring us up to third, from the bottom that is. It's been a little quieter on this team than what I'm used to. It's been fun anyway. Good to have gotten to know a few more names.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Congrats Glen and all my other successful teammates! Our season closed yesterday without me tagging 1 deer! I literally don't think thats ever happened before! (Sorry y'all got me this year!) I hunted like it was my job for 2½ months, killed my elk, and had 1 opportunity that I blew, on a decent buck (hit the shoulder) I even hunted through my case of covid, cause it was the rut, and I'm not missing the rut for anything! other than that, I could have shot dink bucks, or fawns, and as much as I wanted to provide points for us, I'm not about that life😂
Best of luck to any who are still after em!
I've moved on to shed season now, and in 1 trip, had more success than all of archery season!
Here's a pic from yesterday's shed excursion, my Dad found 8 browns, and I found 4!
Snow Plant Tree Slope Outdoor recreation
Sky Cloud Snow Tree People in nature
Plant Smile Wood Tree People in nature

Reactions: Mathias and 25ft-up

·
Back down to ground level
17,527 Posts
Will give you an A+ for effort this year. MTHG. Great pics too. Wish the shed hunting was that good here. Been out a few times and nothing. There's shed bucks on camera including the big buck that I didn't get a chance to hunt. Next dog I get will be a shed dog.

241 - 245 of 245 Posts