Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 493 Posts

·
Bowhunt/Homebrew have FUN
22,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Welcome to the 17th Annual ArcheryTalk Deer Contest! Below is your team for the 2020-2021 season. These contests are designed for everyone to have fun and not take things too seriously. Let's all have a safe and successful season! Use this thread for discussion purposes, sharing trail cam pictures, etc. amongst your team members. After your team has a majority on a team name, have one member of your team post the team name in the Team Name thread.

3 Blade Rage
Aspade17
Camp
cgoehl125
Chuck N
deermasher
Doofy 13
Hawgfan
littlegyptian
mlak27
rcmjr
SOLOWJV
speed2spare
DanF
Pudsky

Good Luck, Shoot Straight, and BE SAFE!!!!!
Joe

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Checking in from Virginia. Can’t wait to get in the woods. I start my season off in September with some Urban Archery. Usually try to put a few does in the freezer during that time. When does everyone else’s season kick off?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
THE BAR Bartender
21,241 Posts
Good evening kids, checking in from central Missouri.

Reactions: Pudsky

·
Registered
4,073 Posts
DanF checking in from Pa. Glad to meet everybody! My season kicks off on September 19 in my zone!!!! Will try to put a doe or two down early and then concentrate on my buck!! I also hunt NY, starts Oct. 1st. Good luck all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Sithlord
940 Posts
Checking in from Minnesota. Season begins mid Sept . I'll be hunting Kansas too.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Checking in from central PA. In my area the season comes in the beginning of October. I'm not sure if I will make it out to the Midwest this year like I have in the past. It is hard to find a lease when your 11 hours away. Lol

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Anyone got any team names they want to throw out there while we are waiting on everyone to check in

·
Registered
369 Posts
Team #16 -

Checking in from South Central PA! Where are all of the PA guys located I’m in 4A Fulton county

·
Registered
363 Posts
Thanks for the heads up doofy_13. Joe B. here from Pa. Looks like Dan F. and I will start the same time.

1 - 20 of 493 Posts