Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 676 Posts

·
Pay It Forward
25,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Welcome to the 17th Annual ArcheryTalk Deer Contest! Below is your team for the 2020-2021 season. These contests are designed for everyone to have fun and not take things too seriously. Let's all have a safe and successful season! Use this thread for discussion purposes, sharing trail cam pictures, etc. amongst your team members. After your team has a majority on a team name, have one member of your team post the team name in the Team Name thread.

3 Blade Rage
Aspade17
Camp
cgoehl125
Chuck N
deermasher
Doofy 13
Hawgfan
littlegyptian
mlak27
rcmjr
SOLOWJV
speed2spare
DanF
Pudsky

Good Luck, Shoot Straight, and BE SAFE!!!!!
Joe

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Checking in from Virginia. Can’t wait to get in the woods. I start my season off in September with some Urban Archery. Usually try to put a few does in the freezer during that time. When does everyone else’s season kick off?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
THE BAR Bartender
21,333 Posts
Good evening kids, checking in from central Missouri.

Reactions: Pudsky

·
Registered
4,220 Posts
DanF checking in from Pa. Glad to meet everybody! My season kicks off on September 19 in my zone!!!! Will try to put a doe or two down early and then concentrate on my buck!! I also hunt NY, starts Oct. 1st. Good luck all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Checking in from central PA. In my area the season comes in the beginning of October. I'm not sure if I will make it out to the Midwest this year like I have in the past. It is hard to find a lease when your 11 hours away. Lol

Reactions: Pudsky
1 - 20 of 676 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.