Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,140 Posts
Hi everyone.
How did we end up placing on the deer contest? Haven’t been on here in quite a while. Never made it back in late season. Been stuck at home since November taking care of business and then the pandemic hit. Been in quarantine ever since. Had my polar bear hunt as well as my return desert sheep hunt cancelled. Now my August dall sheep hunt seems iffy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,140 Posts
I signed back up. Feel like this is going to be a great year. 2019 was an “off” year for me and I only contributed 50 points. Normally I’m good for at least 200 but it wasn’t meant to be. You guys did a great job. This year is shaping up to be a good one. Despite having my polar bear, desert sheep, dall sheep and mountain caribou hunts cancelled so far I will be hunting in Alaska, Missouri, Illinois and Kansas. I’m excited. Haven’t picked up the bow yet but once I get over my supply chain interruptions at my company I’m all in.

·
Registered
6,140 Posts
Im starting in Alaska in mid September for Caribou. If all goes well I should be hitting Missouri late September and head to my illinois farm for the opener. My plan is to hit Kansas in October until I kill then drive back to the farm. Will be in Kodiak for the Sitka Blacktail Rut in November. I will NOT let you guys down this year.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts