Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
I'm signed up and ready for fall. Got our asses handed to us last night with storms, just over 5 inches of rain in about 4 hours. Leaving work early to go clean up my driveway. Will check back in later.
Thanks for the heads-up . Looking forward to another fun year!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
281 Posts
Oct 1 here in IL. I should have the first 2 weeks of November off again this year.
Need to get cams out but have been trying to stay out of the timber as much as possible

·
Registered
281 Posts
Awesome Pointdog! I just got cams out last weekend. They are all on the edges so I don't disturb anything when checking them. My bucks usually don't show up until mid September

·
Registered
281 Posts
I'm signed up and ready to go. Ended up getting my beans planted and have electric fence around them. Put a cam on then to make sure it's working right and so far o haven't had a single deer in them. I know for a fact my dog doesn't like the fence lmao.
Hope everyone is enjoying their summer. Season will be here before you know it.
Stay safe guys

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
281 Posts
Knee high and pretty clean. No signs of browse. I need to weed eat and spray under the fence tomorrow to keep it from shorting out...come on cold weather!

·
Registered
281 Posts
Not happy.

If this is the case I'm going to withdrawal.
Apparently people aren't up for taking out the champs...personally I would want to be on the team that beats us...unfortunately it appears our woke society would rather get a participation trophy

1 - 13 of 13 Posts