Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
SuperToon'd
12,313 Posts
Hey guys. Haven't really done anything hunting related since last season. That's all about to change. Just got back from a much needed vacation in North Florida. I caught a few fish and recharged the ole batteries. I just entered the contest for this upcoming season. I also acquired a new hunting vehicle. Lol
I would've been on sooner but I couldn't remember my password.

Attachments

·
SuperToon'd
12,313 Posts
I'm putting in a couple small plots tomorrow. We've gotten a bunch of rain and want to take advantage of it while it is here. Got the car loaded and ready to head out in the am! Starting to finally feel like it is around the corner.

My 1st mini season is 2 days in the middle of September, which isn't far now. When are the 1st seasons starting for you all?
My season doesn't start until October 15. I'm going wait until around September first to get my plot going. I jumped the gun last year and the August heat just burn it up.

·
SuperToon'd
12,313 Posts
COuldn't help myself, I went and checked my small plot camera! I put in that mock scrape & I wanted to see if it got any action in the last week! The fawns were 1st to hit it AND a lot, and then 1 of the does finally took a look as well. Not a buck seen yet. 3 Doe and 4 fawns. NOT bad for 3 monster acres! LOL

View attachment 7210491

View attachment 7210493
That's really cool

·
SuperToon'd
12,313 Posts
Working on food plots this weekend. Trying the Jeff Sturgis no til method. Hope it works!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
My brother has been doing it like that for years. He broadcasts the seeds then mows the standing vegetation down on top of them. It works great.

·
SuperToon'd
12,313 Posts
Carbon Spyder Turbo ZT 30” at 73lbs. Shoots about 285 lol it’s nasty!

Sweet arrows Maxemus!

Im thinking about getting with the 2-3 local shops and helping build arrows for people. What would you pay for someone to square both ends, fletch/wrap, install inserts? My dozen arrows are within 1.5 grains, my wife’s 18 arrows are within 2 grains. Any thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I would buy from you

·
SuperToon'd
12,313 Posts
I'm going to till up the plot tommorow. I will probably till it up again in a few weeks and add some lime and fertilizer. Should have it planted by last week of August.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts