Archery Talk Forum banner
181 - 200 of 203 Posts

·
SuperToon'd
11,929 Posts
I'm not sure yet. I ordered my vanes and glue last night. If you're interested , element archery is running a special on their arrows until July 31. You can get 40% off using the code preseason. I paid $133 delivered for shafts that normally go over $200.

·
SuperToon'd
11,929 Posts
I just weighed my shafts with a nock and insert only. Cut to 29" carbon to carbon , they weigh 328 grains. So I'm thinking the finished weight will be around 450 gr unless I decide to go with their brass inserts and/or a footer. Well crap , that pic didn't turn out very well but you get the idea.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
I just weighed my shafts with a nock and insert only. Cut to 29" carbon to carbon , they weigh 328 grains. So I'm thinking the finished weight will be around 450 gr unless I decide to go with their brass inserts and/or a footer. Well crap , that pic didn't turn out very well but you get the idea.
I actually picked up a dozen Bloodsport Evidence arrows for like $85ish/dozen so I’m good. Need to buy a few more!

That sounds like an awesome arrow setup for you though. Probably be hauling ass out of your setup!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Mathews shooter
760 Posts
I messaged him about a week ago he said he wasn’t sure if he is going to sign up this year

Reactions: iccyman001

·
Mathews shooter
760 Posts
Max if you’re needing help out on one of your farms eradicating those nuisance deer give me a buzz if I have time available I’ll be glad to come help out lol

·
Registered
7,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #196 ·
I already offered! LOL

Max if you’re needing help out on one of your farms eradicating those nuisance deer give me a buzz if I have time available I’ll be glad to come help out lol

·
SuperToon'd
11,929 Posts
Once again it's about that time. I hope everyone has their best season ever.

181 - 200 of 203 Posts